So last night the VideoGrass Premier went down at camp and guess what? It was AWESOME! There were tons of kids and the actual world premier is tonight in Portland. Not only was the movie good, but I got to hang out and have some good old times with some new and old friends!
- The Premier
- Shots with Will, Gabby, Jonas, and Jordan!
- Me…I can’t remember who took these photos…
- Mike Yoshida sent it again
- Jared and Jonas
- Will Bateman took a photo too!
- Anthony didn’t want to be in a photo, too bad haha. Anthony is a friend from back home in MN, and he’s been interning with Ashbury all summer.
- Jordan Michilot likes it Doggy Style
Geez photos are fun! So my last day on hill was super fun. I cruised around the lap park and got dizzy on some picnic tables on a new rocker weapon, be sure to get one this winter cuz those things are tons of fun!
- The only snowboarding photo from the whole trip. The battery died, so it’s a good thing I landed this one.
So Mt Hood is super fun! I’m flying back to MN in the morning and looking forward to the winter! My trip was awesome! Thanks Kevin Winkel for getting me a pass and letting me crash. Thanks Mike Yoshida for driving me around, eating Cobra Dogs, and cooking some amazing food. And thanks to my friends for gettin loose and having some summer fun!