Jordan drops some knowledge on the music front in Yobeat.com’s Terrible Tuesday Tips. Little did you know that Mendenhall slays the instruments too. Better recognize….
Title: Cool Story and Get Real Premiere
Location: Agawam Cinemas – Agawam, MA
Link out: Click here
Description: September 26th Fat Trax and Theory will be joining forces to premiere
these two highly anticipated videos too support team riders Chris
Beresford and Scott Stevens in Think Thanks video, \”Cool Story\”.. and
Chris Grenier and Scott Stevens in Transworlds new flick \”Get Real .\” Featuring K2 Global pro Eero Niemela
This Red carpet event is one that you wont want to miss out on! There
will be a huge prize give away along with a red carpet leading to a
backdrop photo shoot for everyone to join in on. . 5 Dollars to get in
starts at 9:20. See attached flyer for more details
Brand new for 2010 K2 came out with the all new Slayblade Snowboard featuring Flatline Technology, HARSHMELLOW and HYBRILIGHT CONSTRUCTION The Slayblade has been winning all types of awards for being an amazing ride such as Transworld’s Good Wood, Platinum Pick from Snowboard mag, and Best of Test (as stated here) from Snowboarder Magaazine Go to Snowboarder Magazine to read more about the test
Don’t know what to do on Friday night? Hmmm, you should definitely go to the Pirates World!!!! Premiere in Innsbruck!
Great Snowboarding, good music, tasty drinks, party crowd and Mr Danny Larsen himself! You don’t wanna miss that!
Hey guys, thought I could do a small update from our honeymoon. Picked out a couple of photos.
- Stuck in a Tuk-Tuk in bangkok for a good 2 hours.
- This is where we were.
- Cocks fighting while a bunch of men watch.. sounds nasty.
- Gro at the beach in Nusa Lembongan, Indo. I think I have to get one of these boats.
- No idea what’s going on here, but I like the pic.
- Sanur, Bali isn’t that crowded.
- These bad boys will guarantee a horrible headache the next morning.
- Beer and traffic!
- Gro hanging out in the sunset at Kuta beach
- Trying to figure out what I’m eating while sweating like a pig due to the fiery spices.
- The view from our hotelroom in Bangkok
- Gro is smaller than the Buddha.
- Learning to surf, not so awesome style, but what can you expect with monster waves like that? Jaws next.
Just found this interview on the Ashbury website of Dirks…he missed his flight to come meet us in Chile so got stuck in LA for a night and the Ashbury crew sat him down for an interview. Click to watch.
Check out Ashbury Eyewear for more good and entertaining things.