K2 SNOWBOARDING PRESENTS: “I SNOWBOARD BECAUSE…” TELL US AND YOU MAY GO TO WHISTLER FOR FREE
Seattle, Washington (November 14, 2013) Beginning November 14, 2013 K2 will release Seek & Enjoy Sessions: Whistler, a four part web series documenting the place, process, creativity and good times that defines our passion for snowboarding. Videos will release through December 12 and each week we’ll be giving away free swag to three people while one lucky person will be chosen at random on December 18, 2013 and sent on a Whistler snowboarding trip for free during the 2014 season.
As mentioned there will be three (3) winners following each episode and all you have to do is answer the following question:
Why did you start snowboarding?
*1st person to respond = Limited Seek & Enjoy tee shirt and beanie from K2.
*15th person to respond = Limited Seek & Enjoy beanie.
*25th person to respond = Limited Seek & Enjoy tee.
One entrant will be chosen at random on Dec. 18 and informed of their free winter shred trip to Whistler, BC. Winners will be contacted by email and publically announced through K2 Snowboarding’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts upon signature of acceptance. The Grand Prize will include:
- Round-trip air and ground transportation to Whistler
- Three nights’ accommodations in a studio suite courtesy of the Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler
- Two 2-day lift tickets for Whistler Blackcomb including access to the Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Two 1-day Fresh Tracks tickets for one day including early access to Whistler Mountain and a breakfast buffett in Whistler Mountains Roundhouse Lodge.
- One $150 Whistler restaurant certificate
- Your choice of one of the following activities:
- One Ziplinning adventure
- One snowmobiling tour
- One $300 Whistler Spa certificate of your choice
Click here to enter.
Web series page: k2snowboarding.com/seek-and-enjoy-webisodes
Coast Blackcomb Suites