We needed some quality time with the gang, so we decided to rally (almost) the entire crew. The Pacific Northwest had a banner snow-year so we chose to bring everyone out to the Summit at Snoqualmie to shoot some photos, bond, and have some good times.
We spent our days sessioning the park at the ‘qualm, hitting an ewok village-like feature set in the trees at Summit West, hand-digging a 6-foot mini-pipe, and maxing out Pie for the People’s kitchen by ordering 20 extra-large pizzas for the crowds at Summit Central. Tim said it best: pizza helps to elevate your experience when you’re snowboarding…
In true PNW fashion, our team was lucky enough to experience all four seasons in the few days they were in the Cascades. Rain or shine, we ripped around with our friends, slapped some high-fives, and totally got the sauna to work….
– Parker Szumowski (@parkszoom)
– Tim Eddy (@timshreddy)
– Mark Wilson (@markjwilson)
– Leanne Pelosi (@leannepelosi)
– Jake Kuzyk (@jakekuzyk)
– Yo Amagai (@yo_amagai)
– Johnny Brady (@johnnybradyjr)
– Stratton Matteson (@strattomatic)
– Matt Belzile (@mattbelzile)
– Kael Martin (@hippy_turns)
– Alex Rodway (@rodweezy4sheezy)
– Greg Phillips (@shred_baron)
– Destry Serna (@destryserna)
– Harry Green (@hairygreen)
– Nick Meilleur (@nickmeilleur)
– Sam Tuor
– Dan Mohr (Aerials)
– Nick Meilleur
– Alex Maros
– Flamingosis: “Down For The Fifth Time”
– HOME: “Head First”
– HOME: “Resonance”
– Summit at Snoqualmie
– Summit Parks
– Dan Mayers
– Matt Callahan
C’mon Mother Nature, Elevate Our Experience!
Sign up for the K2 Snowboarding Newsletter. Learn valuable information, brag to your friends about getting business emails.
Tags: alex rodway, Destry Serna, Greg Phillips, Harry Green, Jake Kuzyk, Johnny Brady, Kael Martin, Leanne Pelosi, Mark WIlson, Matt Belzile, Pacific Northwest, Parker Szumowski, Pie for the People, pnw, Snowboarding, Stratton Matteson, Summit at Snoqualmie, Summit Parks, Tim Eddy, Yo Amagai