We’ve teamed up with Snowboards.com and Liftopia to help one lucky snowboarder (and a friend) get out on the hill in the best way possible. We’re happy to introduce the PASSPORT TO RIDE. You’ll win a FULL set up from K2 Snowboarding, a shopping spree from the folks at 686, gear from Dakine, Outdoor Tech, and so much more. Here’s a little write up from our friends at Snowboards.com:
One Grand Prize winner will get to fly out to Park City, Utah with a friend for four days of snowboarding some of the best peaks in North America. The winner and their guest will also spend a day Heli-riding in the heart of the Wasatch Mountains, a bucket list activity for any true powder player out there.
Don’t let your old gear hold you back either, as you’ll get stocked to the gills with brand new boards and boots from K2, a $1500 shopping spree at 686, and some sweet new accessories from Outdoor Tech and Dakine. The whole trip is covered from start to finish, with roundtrip air fare, lodging (5 nights), transportation and 4 days of lift tickets all included.
There’s no purchase necessary, and here’s how to enter:
- Head over tp the PASSPORT TO RIDE site.
- Enter all the required information.
- Wish Upon a Lucky Star
- Click the ENTER button.
That’s it! Then you are entered to win!
Make sure you’re following K2 Snowboarding across each and every social media channel – because there’s no such thing as too much snowboarding.
– Follow @k2snow on Instagram for daily updates and some jokes here and there.
– Like K2 Snowboarding on Facebook, like every post, comment on everything, spread the love.
– Chime in on Twitter at @k2snowboarding.
– Make sure you’re on our Email Newsletter list. You never want to miss the opportunity to win some free gear and get some radical information.